New year and new beginnings


Hey!

So I'm back after a month-long unintended hiatus from the blog.

I had the most dull and sober Christmas ever as my whole family (me included) got the flu. Talk about wrong timings. All my plans to bake this and that went kaput and we had to make do with some carrot cake I had baked earlier.

But it's 2015 now. That means I get to start afresh, which obviously means that I get to bake a whole batch of cakes. And sleep till ten in the morning.

Since it's a new year, it's time for new beginnings and of course, new year resolutions (so many "new"s in one sentence has got me giddy).

So this year, I have a long list of things I think I need to make right.

1) Stop procrastinating. Now. By getting my lazy-butt off the couch and go for a walk. And finish that math assignment before school reopens.

2) Spend more time studying and less time sleeping, or baking, or eating.

3) Try to be kind and loving to brother and listen to his exaggerated tales without making a face.

4) Control my temper flares and try to stay calm in times of crisis. My major personality flaw.

5) Read more books. Of course.

6) Cook healthier food. Broths, roasts, salads and the like.

7)  Try to be a more regular blogger.

8) Start something new. A new hobby, inculcating a new interest. Anything.

9) Be satisfied with the current season and stop craving for hot summers in winters or longing for cold wintry days in summer.

10) Most importantly, have fun. Drop my serious guard once in a while and have fun.

Happy new year. Love you.

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts